NewsletterGet Infinite Fleet updates straight into your inbox.
We're incredibly excited to announce that we will be working with legendary composer Vince DiCola and his longtime partner Kenny Meriedeth to produce the official score for the upcoming game trailer of Infinite Fleet.
A Grammy and a Golden Globe nominee, DiCola is a veteran in the music industry who has received worldwide recognition for his compositions. DiCola has created scores for the soundtracks of legendary Hollywood titles such as The Transformers: The Movie and Rocky IV.
DiCola’s signature style comprises a blend of 80’s-inspired rock rhythms and symphonic sequencers, the latter of which he pioneered in his scores for Rocky IV. Besides his compositions for Hollywood, DiCola’s music has also been featured in various works across the game industry, including titles such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan, Angry Birds, and Gran Turismo 5.
Pixelmatic CEO and Infinite Fleet creator Samson Mow said about the collaboration:
Vince DiCola’s music is the soul of the Transformers franchise. I’m very excited to work with him and bring his unique sound to the Infinite Fleet universe.
DiCola's iconic 80's sound captures an era that perfectly accentuates Infinite Fleet's retro anime art style and vivid storytelling.
“Kenny and I are honored to be a part of this project, and we're excited about working with Samson and the rest of the Infinite Fleet team,” he commented on the collaboration. “It's a little too early in the process to describe the overall direction of the music, but the material we composed for the trailer is somewhat reminiscent of the hard-hitting synth rock style represented in my score to ‘The Transformers: The Movie,’ with some more modern and contemporary elements added into the mix. We look forward to working with the Infinite Fleet team to make this project unique and special.”
We can't wait to show you the finished trailer, and with it, Vince DiCola's breathtaking composition. Get ready for greatness, Commanders!
- Design Update #4: Sending Your Ships on AFK Missions
- Fusion Power in Infinite Fleet
- Something for the Eyes and Something for the Ears: the Latest Update Is Here
- Explaining Fleet Colors
- You Can Now Share Your Infinite Fleet Gameplay Status on Discord
- The Great Infinite Fleet Reset - Migrating Away From ECS
- Design Update #3: Let's Talk About Commander Level
- Commander, the Fleets Update Is Now Live!
- Design Update #2: Meet the Mechs
- Design Update #1: Putting the "Fleet" in Infinite Fleet
- The New Infinite Fleet Trailer Is Out Now
- Infinite Fleet Public Security Token Offering to be Extended
- Infinite Fleet Alpha Set to Open for Early Supporters
- The Infinite Fleet Store is Now Live
- Transformers and Rocky IV Composer Vince DiCola to Score Infinite Fleet's Upcoming Trailer
- Former Ubisoft Executives Join Exordium’s Board of Directors
- Infinite Fleet STO Now Live, Led by US$1 Million Investment from Tether
- Infinite Fleet Security Token Offering (STO) to Go Live on January 14th