NewsletterGet Infinite Fleet updates straight into your inbox.
Hello Commanders! This is the first DevBlog update where we can say that we have some *early* gameplay footage to show you!
Our team has been working diligently to hit our Alpha first-release milestones, and we now have some game dev footage to whet your appetite (everything shown is work-in-progress and with limited scope for now, of course!).
Please check out our latest video transmission below, where our beloved Commander Wood narrates the game features and WIP gameplay clips with his soothing British voice.
In Infinite Fleet, players will be able to swiftly and seamlessly switch between tactical and third-person action cameras. These cameras offer players the option to play both strategically RTS-style and to immerse in space battle cinematics up and close. We have also started deploying some early UI elements that include things like a target scanner and a mining interface. Stay tuned for more showcasing of future dev builds as we continue to add and improve things!
Also, please be aware that we will launch our public security token offering (STO) soon to fundraise for game development!
For those of you that are not familiar with our STO, you can find more information here. But in a nutshell, you can think of it as an equity crowdfunding campaign where anyone can invest in the project and get equity in Infinite Fleet’s publishing company! This is a step up from the traditional Kickstarter campaigns you may be familiar with, where backers pledge money to the developer and get rewarded with some in-game perks. With our STO, any backer/investor can potentially share the financial rewards of the game and company for years to come, and the best part of all - it will be open to everyone (except for residents of the United States, for the time being, sorry).
If you are interested in this opportunity to be part of our journey (as a shareholder!), please register on stokr.io as soon as possible. STOKR is an innovative security token offering platform that helps companies raise venture capital, and they will host the STO of Infinite Fleet. We will send out more information regarding the start time of the offering soon, but at the meantime please go get registered!
Talk soon, Commanders!
- Infinite Fleet Alpha Update
- A First Glimpse of Gameplay Footage & Upcoming STO
- Introducing the Amazing Voiceover Artists for Our Upcoming Trailer
- Infinite Fleet Raises $3.1 Million in Oversubscribed Funding Round Led by Bitcoin Industry Leaders
- Art Direction Change: 2D Anime Characters Going Full 3D!
- Infinite Fleet's Exclusive Funding Round on BnkToTheFuture Goes Live
- Website Makeover & Updates
- Alien Faction - The Atrox
- Infinite Fleet to Partner with STOKR for EU Security Token Offering (STO)
- Podcast Interview: Advice for Aspiring Game Artists
- New Infinite Fleet Trailer - Coming Soon