NewsletterGet Infinite Fleet updates straight into your inbox.
As you may have noticed, all ships currently available on the Infinite Fleet Store come with a red accent color. That temporary color is “USF red,” which decorates most ships of the United Sol Federation. While it’s a truly epic color, in the future you’ll be able to decide for yourself which color you want your fleet to have.
Eventually you will have access to a selection of Fleet Colors; additional colors will be unlocked as you increase your Commander Level, and some might be exclusive to certain ships. The color you select for your fleet will be applied account-wide, meaning all your ships and structures will use the same color on areas that show Fleet Colors.
As we add new ships to the Infinite Fleet Store (and in some images on social media), you’ll see that the sections of ship hulls that will eventually sport Fleet Colors are indicated by a red and blue chromatic tint rather than the USF red we used previously. We felt it was important to clarify how the system will work eventually, so people don’t think their ships will always be red and white.
Different Marks of ships will also have differing patterns on them for Fleet Colors, so keep that in mind when you’re selecting ships. Certain Marks will have more surface area on their hulls to sport Fleet Colors.
Although we’re still in the development phase, we can’t wait for the Fleet Color feature to eventually go live! What’s your favorite color, Commander?
- Design Update #4: Sending Your Ships on AFK Missions
- Fusion Power in Infinite Fleet
- Something for the Eyes and Something for the Ears: the Latest Update Is Here
- Explaining Fleet Colors
- You Can Now Share Your Infinite Fleet Gameplay Status on Discord
- The Great Infinite Fleet Reset - Migrating Away From ECS
- Design Update #3: Let's Talk About Commander Level
- Commander, the Fleets Update Is Now Live!
- Design Update #2: Meet the Mechs
- Design Update #1: Putting the "Fleet" in Infinite Fleet
- The New Infinite Fleet Trailer Is Out Now
- Infinite Fleet Public Security Token Offering to be Extended
- Infinite Fleet Alpha Set to Open for Early Supporters
- The Infinite Fleet Store is Now Live
- Transformers and Rocky IV Composer Vince DiCola to Score Infinite Fleet's Upcoming Trailer
- Former Ubisoft Executives Join Exordium’s Board of Directors
- Infinite Fleet STO Now Live, Led by US$1 Million Investment from Tether
- Infinite Fleet Security Token Offering (STO) to Go Live on January 14th