NewsletterGet Infinite Fleet updates straight into your inbox.
Our security token offering (STO) is now officially live on the STOKR platform.
This offering will be open to the general public in select EU countries (as per jurisdictional securities regulations). Public participants will be able to invest in various currencies including the Euro (EUR), Bitcoin (BTC), and Tether (USDT), starting from as low as $100 equivalent.
For professional investors who wish to invest more than $10,000 (even if residing outside of the EU), please contact us directly to check your eligibility for entering the private portion of the STO.
The offering round is priced at $0.50 per “EXOeu” token - the security token issued by Exordium (Luxembourg) S.C.S. representing a share in the Exordium parent company. The fundraising round is being led by Tether International Limited, a member of the Tether group of companies, the largest stablecoin issuer in the world. Tether International has invested US$1 million in EXOeu tokens to help us kickstart the round with momentum!
To participate in this offering, please visit our funding page STOKR. For any technical questions regarding the investment process or using the STOKR platform, please join STOKR's Telegram or contact support.
Thank you for your support everyone, and we can't wait to show you what we have in store for the game!
- What’s in a Name? Breaking Down Ship Titles
- The Infinite Fleet Store Just Got a Revamp
- Design Update #4: Sending Your Ships on AFK Missions
- Fusion Power in Infinite Fleet
- Something for the Eyes and Something for the Ears: the Latest Update Is Here
- Explaining Fleet Colors
- You Can Now Share Your Infinite Fleet Gameplay Status on Discord
- The Great Infinite Fleet Reset - Migrating Away From ECS
- Design Update #3: Let's Talk About Commander Level
- Commander, the Fleets Update Is Now Live!
- Design Update #2: Meet the Mechs
- Design Update #1: Putting the "Fleet" in Infinite Fleet
- The New Infinite Fleet Trailer Is Out Now
- Infinite Fleet Public Security Token Offering to be Extended
- Infinite Fleet Alpha Set to Open for Early Supporters
- The Infinite Fleet Store is Now Live
- Transformers and Rocky IV Composer Vince DiCola to Score Infinite Fleet's Upcoming Trailer
- Former Ubisoft Executives Join Exordium’s Board of Directors
- Infinite Fleet STO Now Live, Led by US$1 Million Investment from Tether
- Infinite Fleet Security Token Offering (STO) to Go Live on January 14th