NewsletterGet Infinite Fleet updates straight into your inbox.
As you may be aware, we have been planning for a while to launch a public security token offering (STO) for Infinite Fleet and its publishing parent company, Exordium Limited, to raise funding for game development.
The STO will take place on the STOKR platform - an innovative security token offering platform that provides turn-key solutions for small and medium-sized ventures to access capital markets according to EU capital market laws.
This offering will be open to the general public and thus allow open access to an early stage venture capital opportunity for all. Participants will be able to invest in various currencies including the Euro (EUR), Bitcoin (BTC), and Tether (USDT).
Investing in the "EXO" security token grants the investor equity in the firm and a dividend share in the game’s future profits.
Additionally, there are various tiers of game-related investor perks to be awarded to participants as a bonus. You can find the various game-related rewards here.
Please head over to STOKR to register your account and pass identity verification. The offering will be open a week from now, on January 14th.
We are super excited, and we hope you are too!
- Design Update #4: Sending Your Ships on AFK Missions
- Fusion Power in Infinite Fleet
- Something for the Eyes and Something for the Ears: the Latest Update Is Here
- Explaining Fleet Colors
- You Can Now Share Your Infinite Fleet Gameplay Status on Discord
- The Great Infinite Fleet Reset - Migrating Away From ECS
- Design Update #3: Let's Talk About Commander Level
- Commander, the Fleets Update Is Now Live!
- Design Update #2: Meet the Mechs
- Design Update #1: Putting the "Fleet" in Infinite Fleet
- The New Infinite Fleet Trailer Is Out Now
- Infinite Fleet Public Security Token Offering to be Extended
- Infinite Fleet Alpha Set to Open for Early Supporters
- The Infinite Fleet Store is Now Live
- Transformers and Rocky IV Composer Vince DiCola to Score Infinite Fleet's Upcoming Trailer
- Former Ubisoft Executives Join Exordium’s Board of Directors
- Infinite Fleet STO Now Live, Led by US$1 Million Investment from Tether
- Infinite Fleet Security Token Offering (STO) to Go Live on January 14th