NewsletterGet Infinite Fleet updates straight into your inbox.
Good day, Commanders.
Here at the United Sol Federation (USF) headquarters, we are working on something very special. If you recall from our original trailer, Commander Chase and his USF fleet were caught in a quagmire of Atrox ambush as sudden incoming enemy warp signatures were detected all around them. We left off on a scene where thousands of ominous magenta glows started appearing everywhere behind the human USF fleet, but what happens next?
Well, you are going to find out very soon! Over the past months, our talented art team led by Wayne has been putting in the blood, sweat, and tears to show you exactly what happens next.
It is with much excitement and pride that we hereby announce the upcoming Part 2 of the Infinite Fleet trailer, where Commander Chase and his crew must react and react quickly to pull themselves out of a very, very sticky situation. But that’s not all - you’ll be in for a treat above and beyond, as there will be introductions of new ships, characters, and other incredible surprises. Below is a sneak peek of a few of the storyboard frames for the action!
Stay tuned, friends, and don’t forget that we are all part of the USF, fighting for the preservation of mankind.
- Infinite Fleet Alpha Update
- A First Glimpse of Gameplay Footage & Upcoming STO
- Introducing the Amazing Voiceover Artists for Our Upcoming Trailer
- Infinite Fleet Raises $3.1 Million in Oversubscribed Funding Round Led by Bitcoin Industry Leaders
- Art Direction Change: 2D Anime Characters Going Full 3D!
- Infinite Fleet's Exclusive Funding Round on BnkToTheFuture Goes Live
- Website Makeover & Updates
- Alien Faction - The Atrox
- Infinite Fleet to Partner with STOKR for EU Security Token Offering (STO)
- Podcast Interview: Advice for Aspiring Game Artists
- New Infinite Fleet Trailer - Coming Soon